“Because of PatientNOW my retention rate for BOTOX patients has climbed from 50% to 75%! And I love using PatientNOW on my iPad. Now I can pack the power of the entire office staff in my hand. It’s totally portable and complete…plus it’s cool!” – Peter J. Capizzi, M.D.
Capture every prospect and keep them coming back. Pathways patient acquisition and retention automates your workflow to streamline a consistent sales follow-up process that generates more treatments and surgeries. Pathways ensures no prospect or patient falls through the cracks. It is like having an extra staff member with a perfect memory. By improving your patient’s experience, your practice will increase retention and referrals.
- Automated email follow-up – ensures every prospect is followed up within a timely manners
- Automated appointment reminders – email and text reminders help reduce your appointment no-shows
- Employee task lists – phone calls, letters, packets and emails help move patients more consistently through the decision-making process faster.
- Referral tracking – analyze marketing effectiveness and ROI
- Commissions and productivity – track staff effectiveness
- Two-way texting is automatically saved into the patient’s medical record
- Patient can text photos to the practice
- Appointment reminders via text
- Marketing blasts can be sent via text
- HIPAA compliant
- Patient consents to send/receive texts and can opt-out
Awards Points & Giftcards
Gift cards are a constant reminder in your patient’s wallets to come back in. Credit card sized gift cards with your branding are sold through your patientNOW system, can be reloaded, view purchase history and are payment type in the patientNOW point of sale system. There is no monthly charge for using this service. Just purchase the gift cards.
Membership & Loyalty Programs
With patientNOW, you can NOW fully integrate a flexible patient membership/loyalty program right from within your Patient Management System.
Customer Loyalty Statistics
- 81% of consumers are more likely to continue doing business with brands that offer loyalty programs
- 75% of consumers say loyalty programs are part of their relationship with brands
- 73% of loyalty programs members are more likely to recommend brands with good loyalty programs
- 74.17% of women said they would refer a friend to a loyalty program that they participate in vs. 67.05% of men
- 66% of consumers modify amounts they spend to maximize points or investment
- Configuring Membership Plan Functionality
- Add or Modify Promotional Discounts
- Flexible Parameters such as start and end dates
- Easy Invoicing
- Automatic Discounts for qualified purchases
- Unpaid Membership Invoicing
- Automatic Monthly Invoicing
- Membership Summary Report
Marketing With Email & Text
Patient lists can be generated from a variety of criteria allowing you to send custom email blast or text blast to your patients. All controlled by patient consent to receiving email or text.