While there are many options for marketing your plastic surgery practice today, few continue to be as popular and effective as email marketing. This cost-effective approach allows you to communicate with both current and prospective patients, alerting them to new services, products and promotions. By creating eye-catching email blasts, you can ensure your patients will take notice of your communications with them and that means they will be more likely to respond to your offers.
Benefits of Email Marketing
There are a number of reasons to incorporate email into your overall marketing plan:
• Helps to anchor patients to your practice for higher patient retention rates
• Allows you to target specific patients for specific services for more effective advertising
• Most patients prefer receiving email to other methods of communication
• Email is one of the most cost-effective ways to communicate with patients
• Allows for the ability to track responses to email marketing so you know what works and what doesn’t
• Ability to market your practice in a variety of ways beyond merely offering discounts
• Allows your patients to forward emails to friends and family that might be interested in your services
Email blasts are an effective way to keep all of your patients tuned into your practice, by announcing new services, additions to your staff or seasonal promotion.
Tips for Success
When using email as a marketing tool, there are a few basic guidelines to keep in mind:
• Keep messages short and make them eye-catching. Use a graphic designer to create blasts that will be sure to get noticed by your patients.
• Use email communication to drive traffic back to your website. Don’t disclose all the information in your email message; instead, offer a link to your website to get more information.
• Preview your blast on a variety of devices to ensure the message comes through correctly no matter which device your patient is currently using.
Automating the Process
You may be reading this wondering how you are supposed to find additional time in your already packed schedule to design eye-catching email blasts regularly. The answer lies in automation, which you can implement using software customized to the specific needs of your practice. PatientNOW products include the ability to do both email and text marketing, with tools to generate patient lists and send custom blasts quickly and easily.
At the same time, PatientNOW software helps you to automate the rest of the administrative duties of your practice, so you spend less time in front of your computer and more time attracting and building relationships with your patients. The products were designed for plastic surgeons by a plastic surgeon, so you can rest assured the tools and features will be geared directly to your own practice.
Plastic surgery is a lucrative field of medicine today, which has created a competitive playing field for plastic surgeons across the country. It is not enough to be the most skilled surgeon, you need ways to let patients in your area know about your expertise and talent so they will come to you for their procedures. Email marketing is just one piece of the puzzle, but it is a piece that can significantly impact your patient base and your revenue.
Bring your plastic surgery practice into the 21st century with software designed just for you. To learn more, contact PatientNOW today at 800-436-3150.