PatientNow’s EMR software has many benefits for patient acquisition and patient retention. Here are some of the advantages of electronic medical records software.
Benefits of EMR Software
There are many benefits of EMR serving as the platform for patient care within a medical practice.
Benefits of EMR for the Patient – From the patient’s perspective the benefits of EMR software include:
- Improved diagnosis and treatment
- Fewer errors found within personal health records
- Faster care and decision making responses from assigned medical professionals
Benefits of EMR for the Medical Practice – From the viewpoint of doctors and health practitioners there are numerous other advantages of implementing electronic medical records:
- The ability to quickly transfer patient data from one department to the next is a huge asset
- The space saving benefit of a digital records environment
- The ability to ultimately increase the number of patients served per day for enhanced patient workflow and increased productivity
- Improved results management and patient care with a reduction in errors within your medical practice
- Reduced operational costs such as transcription services and overtime labor expenses
- Customizable and scalable electronic medical records that can grow with your practice
- Advanced e-Prescribing and clinical documentation capabilities
- Plus an improved bottom line of the healthcare practice, enhanced through the ability to more accurately and efficiently process patient billing
Call us today at 888-644-2987 to find our how our EMR software can benefit your practice and help to acquire and retain patients.