Power couple Michael & Loretta Zanetti, join #TrueToForm to discuss their inspiring journey from active duty military to opening up a successful medical spa in Tampa, FL. Tune in to hear their insight on the explosive growth the industry is experiencing, and how they have been able to differentiate themselves in a commoditized market, including:
- How tattoo removal remains to be the foundation of their business & creates a gateway into higher-margin treatments
- The importance of consistent, quality patient care over everything else
- How aesthetic treatments can change lives, not just looks
- Where the regulatory environment is headed with increased market penetration
- How they’ve been able to elevate their business to where they are now booking 600 appointments a month
True To Form Podcast: Authentic & Transparent
Hosted by President & Co-Founder of RxMarketing, True to Form is a regular podcast that features leaders who are making headway in the aesthetic, anti-aging and elective medical industries. Tim Sawyer is a two-time Inc. 500 entrepreneur and a highly regarded faculty speaker for 28+ medical associations.
TAGS: Administration, Business Owner, Michael & Loretta Zanetti
You Might Also Like
Owner of Idaho-based Spa35, Warren Danforth, returns to the show to talk about how stimulus money is driving patient interest at his medical spa. Hear what specific treatments are in…
Rather than using traditional paper documents, clinics can use EMRs to keep track of contacts, health data, and financial information. EMRs can be used for many common tasks, offering a variety of advantages over traditional management practices.
According to AmSpa’s last published State of the Industry report, less than 10% of aesthetic practices report to track their leads. This represents a massive profit leak for the 90%…