EMR, practice management and
patient engagement software
Designed By You, For You
Founded in 2004, patientNOW is a patient engagement, EMR and practice management healthcare software company designed specifically for aesthetic medical practices.
The founder of patientNOW engineered its precise fit for this unique market by spending two years in a plastic surgery practice developing the software. patientNOW is used by over 500 aesthetic practices in 47 states, 4 countries and is used by more than 5,000 medical professionals and has over 6,000,000 patient records.
PAR™ AUTOMATES YOUR WORKFLOW TO STREAMLINE A CONSISTENT SALES FOLLOW-UP PROCESS TO GENERATE MORE TREATMENTS AND SURGERIES.
PAR™ ENSURES NO PROSPECT OR PATIENT FALLS THROUGH THE CRACKS. IT IS LIKE HAVING AN EXTRA STAFF MEMBER WITH A PERFECT MEMORY.
patientNOW differs from other EMR systems by having a fully integrated patient engagement solution (PAR™) that grows per patient revenue and overall practice revenue. PAR™ is a unique workflow system within patientNOW. PAR™ tracks every patient from the first phone call, through procedures, and then clinical follow up after the procedure. This is crucial for the success of an aesthetic based medical practice. A single procedure is worth from $1,000 – $15,000. PAR™ adds 1 or more patients weekly through proactive follow up. PAR™ can increase revenue by $200,000/per year for a surgery practice and increases patient retention at the same time.
patientNOW has added about 20% additional revenue for the practice.
John M. Hilinski, M.D.
San Diego Face & Neck Specialties
San Diego, CA
WHAT DOES THAT MEAN FOR YOUR PRACTICE?
patientNOW has several key elements that differentiate the software from our competitors. The key premise is a precise workflow fit for the aesthetic base enabling perpetual productivity gains. What would just a 5% efficiency difference mean?
1. PAR™ Medical CRM is a true marketing automation engine built on patientNOW practice management. Accelerate revenue by touching patients when they are ready to buy. PAR™ tracks every patient to insure that no prospect falls through the cracks. Referral sources are tracked, revenue is linked to referrals, and the system includes consents and pre/post operation packets for all procedures. All written patient communication is professionally prepared and branded to the practice.
My retention rate for BOTOX patients has climbed from 50% to 75%!
Peter J. Capizzi, M.D.
Stillwater Plastic Surgery
PAR™ – CAPTURE & RETAIN EVERY PROSPECT
2. Ease of use and ease of implementation. The program is specifically architected to have similar navigation to Microsoft Outlook, a program that most people know. Training for Medical Records Suite 5.0 can be completed in 24 hours. The practice can be up and running quickly with minimal downtime.
3. Flexibility. Unlike most EMR programs that are highly structured, patientNOW allows the setup to be tailored to how the practice wants to work.
4. Specific modules just for Aesthetic surgeons, Reconstructive surgeons and Aesthetic medical practices. Quotes, Invoices, Inventory, Laser, Injectables, Implants, Tissue Expander, Aesthetics and Photos.
5. HL7 integration tool for adding 3rd party products. TouchMD, PatientPad, MyMedLeads, Solutionreach, Canfield Imaging, United Imaging, lab, billing services, EMR, clearing house.
PATIENT BENEFITS OF PAR™
STAFF BENEFITS OF PAR™
DOCTOR BENEFITS OF PAR™