Pricing and Financing Options
PatientNOW’s comprehensive solution is configured and customized to the specific needs of your practice. Pricing is extremely competitive with comparable solutions designed for the needs of Aesthetic Medicine. We look forward to sharing cost information with you after a short phone call to assess your specific needs.
- “PatientNOW’s price is attractive”
– Dr. Peter Capizzi; Huntersville, NC
- “The system paid for itself within the first 6 months in reduced transcription and clerical costs alone.”
– Dr. William Beeson; Carmel, IN
- “PatientNOW’s price point was very attractive, compared to other systems that were 3 to 5 times as expensive.”
– Dr. Greg Alouf; Salem, VA
- “For the investment price, I am not certain you will find a more robust EMR system.”
– Dr. John Hilinski; San Diego, CA
Financing & Leasing Options
PatientNOW offers financing and leasing options for software, hardware, support and training. Terms are available for 12, 24, 36, 48 and 60 months and interest free options.
Section 179 Tax Credit
Section 179 of the IRS tax code allows businesses to deduct the full purchase price of qualifying equipment and/or software purchased or financed during the tax year. That means that if you buy (or lease) a piece of qualifying equipment, you can deduct the FULL PURCHASE PRICE from your gross income. It’s an incentive created by the U.S. government to encourage businesses to buy equipment and invest in themselves. That mean you can get up to 35% of your purchase price back from the government. Ask your Tax Advisor.