Surgical 7.0 and Medical Spa 7.0
Designed for plastic surgeons and medical spas. Specifically, for practices who have at least 50 percent elective patients
and want to grow their elective patient base. Add a Medical Spa to your existing practice. Contact us for details.
Surgery Practice 7.0
Medical Spa 7.0
Cloud based with subscription pricing. HIPAA Compliant.
Features: EMR, PAR—Patient Acquisition and Retention™, Scheduling, Online Scheduling, Patient Portal, Photo Management, Point of Sale, Inventory, Quotations, Credit Card Processing, Gift Cards, Appointment Reminders, 2-way patient texting, Text Blast, Lab Interface, reporting, E-prescribing1, Revenue Cycle Management1, Memberships2, reporting and integrations with third-party products.
What would happen to your plastic surgery practice, medical spa or health and wellness business if more patients returned for repeat procedures and purchased more products? Learn more.
- Operations for an aesthetic or cash practice are different from a practice where patients are referred by an insurance company or hospital.
- PatientNOW is designed to capture patients as they call or come from your website, retain the patients you have and increase your revenue from each patient.
- Starting with the first phone call to your practice, capture every prospect in PatientNOW instead of sticky notes or a spreadsheet. Every prospect is a revenue opportunity — now or in the future.
- PAR™ from PatientNOW includes a CRM and follow up system. PAR follows up based on whether the prospect scheduled, showed up for the appointment, booked a procedure or purchased a product. It’s all automatic. No one falls through the cracks. Prospects can schedule online with MyAppointmentNOW which can be part of your website or emails you send.
- After a prospect schedules an appointment, PAR sends an email with a link and instructions for the patient portal. MyPatientNOW. The prospect who is soon to be a patient can complete their demographic information, health and social history and let you know what they are interested in. They can even sign consents such as the ones they would sign in your reception area. Patients like doing this from home instead of your reception area. Your staff likes it since they don’t have to enter all the patient information from the paper form and then scan the forms in for retention.
- Appointment Reminders are sent by text and email to remind the patient of their appointment. Reminders can include a map to your office. Patients can confirm the appointment from an email or text.
- PAR will follow up if a patient cancels or doesn’t show up for an appointment.
- The consult or appointment. Patients are checked in and the schedule changes to show the patient checked in. A Face Shot can be taken at the reception desk and saved into PatientNOW. When you take a patient back, the schedule is updated to show what room they are in.
- Quotes are prepared based on your products and procedures, single or multiple quotes can be reviewed with a patient. Quotes can be emailed or converted to an invoice for collection of payment or a deposit.
- The integrated Merchant Processing System4 allows payments to be collected from multiple locations in the office and recorded directly against the invoice.
- Photos can be taken and stored directly in PatientNOW. The built-in photo management system allows for photo tagging, before/after and consenting as to how photos can be used.
- Award points are given to the patient based on their purchase. You decide how much a patient earns for each dollar spent. Awards Points are a payment type in the point of sale system. PAR emails statements to patients with their award point balance monthly.
- Point of Sale uses a barcode scanner to enter items to an invoice. Products are deducted from inventory as they are sold. Products and procedures are linked to the person doing the work and selling for reporting and commissions.
- Encounter notes are used to document the visit. PatientNOW has a built-in EMR that is Stage 2 certified through 2017. The template based EMR is very fast for recording the visit. In most cases, the note is complete before the patient leaves. The note is customized based on how you work. If you want to record the visit on paper instead of the computer, we support that. Prescriptions can be written and sent electronically to the pharmacy. The eRx system links to a national database and will report any other medications the patient may have received from other providers. Labs can be ordered and results will come back electronically.
- At the end of the day, our reports will let you know if you have a note for each patient, whether you charged the patient and who saw the patient.
- PAR will follow up thanking the patient for coming in and optionally allows you to send a survey or collect a review from the patient. Patient Approved is an Add-on to PatientNOW for patient reviews. PAR will remind your staff and the patient of the next steps depending on the visit and when the patient needs to come back.
- Memberships deliver a proven method of building recurring revenue for your practice by collecting monthly payments every month for products and procedures that you offer. You can build virtually any type of program or we can help you. Memberships are available with a complete package including detailed training, collateral materials, signage and digital messaging.